Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Blog?!

(North of Durango, Colorado while en route to Montrose, Colorado picking up customers)

I have been working lately on turning our old blogs the "Jungle Aviator" and the "Mexico Aviator" into books lately and was re-inspired to record some of our life again through a blog. I feel like God has blessed us so much, and this is an easy way to reflect on what is happening in our lives and give thanks where thanks is due. I probably won't be writing much, just posting pictures with a brief description. I'm sure the look of things may change with time, but I just wanted to get something going and take my time with the design. Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean, delighted that you're blogging again and posting awesome pictures! It's great when you write thoughts and comments too. Love 'ya son-in-law!