Friday, July 10, 2009

Great Sand Dunes National Park

Last weekend we had the makings of a great day to go to the sand dunes. I started snapping pictures even before we made it through the main entrance. And then...I ran out of film...at least the digital equivalent. My battery went dead. A gross oversight on my part, as numerous photo ops abounded. Oh well! That is why we bought the season pass to come and go when we want for a year. Hopefully we can get back soon. If we could just get some more of that stuff called free time.

Click on this image to make it larger. You will see the little people in the distance scurrying up the dunes. Also, at the bottom center of the photo is a mommy mule dear with a fresh fawn in tow.

(Going to a small airshow tomorrow...hopefully I won't run out of film!)

No comments: